Voletics

 
 

The new science of voletics was born with the discovery of the voletron by Western Way Institute scientists in 2011. Analogous to the nature of the electron as both a particle and a wave, the key element of voletic energy is that it is both physical and metaphysical.

Like gravity voletic energy doesn’t interact with electromagnetic waves so you can’t see or hear it. Our sense organs have evolved to survive in an electromagnetic, electrochemical world of survival. This is only 5 % of physical reality. The VDome Omicron is the only known way to align your Mind and Will with the Mind and Will of the cosmos—with the other 95% of physical and metaphysical reality. Once this connection is made, the possibilities of understanding, self-realization and pleasure are endless.